If you are allowed to edit pages in this Site, simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open an editor with a toolbar pallette with options.
To create a link to a new page, use syntax: [[[new page name]]] or [[[new page name|text to display]]]. Follow the link (which should have a different color if page does not exist) and create a new page and edit it!
Although creating and editing pages is easy, there are a lot more options that allows creating powerful sites. Please visit the documentation pages to learn more.
How to add errata or corrigenda to the site:
- If you haven't already, create a free account.
- If you don't quite know the wiki markup, you can just add the information and let someone else do the formatting. The best way to get the formatting correct is to copy an existing entry.
- If you're creating a new page on the wiki to list the errata or corrigenda, add at the top of the "New entries" list on the home page:
- ISBN number without dashes or space and make it a link,
- book title, and
- If you're adding an external link (use a single opening square bracket, followed by the URL, a space, the ISBN number, and a closing sqaure bracket) to an errata or corrigenda page, do not add the book to the "New entries" list, but do add it to the 3 indices.
- Add the details to the 2 indices:
- If the link is external, then the entry is complete. If you're creating a new page on the wiki to list the errata or corrigenda, click the red link (which means that the page does not yet exist). Add the following information:
- ISBN number with dashes or spaces as in the book,
- book title with an optional non commercial link,
- optional edition,
- author(s), editor(s), and/or contributor(s) with an optional non commercial link,
- publishing location,
- publishing date or year,
- paperback or hardcover,
- number of pages.
- A table (you can copy the markup from existing entries) with
- line (and optionally column),
- errata/corrigenda, and
- correction with optional reference.
- The above details. The line can be from the bottom if the error is closer to the bottom of the page, using a minus sign.